DOUBLE SPIRAL MIXER
The Wellbake double spiral mixers range offers the industrial bakers a higher kneading power which allows fast, high quality dough kneading. Thanks to a solid design, the double spiral range has been designed in order to develop high intensity mixing action and also to work with rich, stiff and low hydrated dough.
The belts offer a high level of power. The speed reductions
are done by belts (poly V or indexed) and not by gears which require cleaning, greasing and evacuation and which are also fragile
Bowl Locking by simple or double clamp system
• Hydraulic locking for the smallest models of the range.
• Double clamp locking for a very powerful grip of the bowl and better centring which then provides a more regular kneading.
VERTICAL BAND BLADE
• Suitable for the total cut of different types of baking products with vertical loading
• Band blade slicing movement
Robustness and power (up to 82.4 Kw) are the main characteristics for double spiral
mixers. They are designed to knead:
• from 160 kg to 555 kg dough per batch,
• dough with European flour and also American flour
• dough for baguettes or special breads (Portuguese,
• cold and rough dough (rolled and frozen).
The mixer can also be used with a whisk and paddle mixing tool for specialist applications.